- This event has passed.
2018 Moonambel Muster
June 8 @ 8:00 am - June 11 @ 5:00 pm
This year’s annual Moonambel Muster is fast approaching.
The muster will again be held over the Queen’s Birthday weekend from the 8th/11th June 2018 at the Moonambel Reserve, Moonambel.
We will be running all types of 4wd trips from easy to hard from Friday night through to Sunday.
We will have lots of activities over the weekend for both young and young at heart.
- Jumping castle,
- Musical entertainment for the adults.
- Monster Raffle with amazing prizes. Drawn on Sunday night. Raffle tickets will be available throughout the weekend to purchase.
- And of course, 4×4 day trips out in the beautiful Pyrenees region from Friday night through to Sunday.
- Campfires to keep warm and socialise
- Saturday night we will have a baked potato van serving potatoes with 3 choices of toppings at a cost of $5 per potato.
- Musical entertainment to sing and dance the night away.
- Sunday morning, we will be having a gold coin pancake breakfast.
- Sunday night. The raffle.
Camping is on site at the Moonambel Reserve which has toilet and shower facilities and if the weather turns for the worse, we will have full access to the hall for shelter. The camp sites have very easy access for all types of camping so no problems with vans campers etc. A limited number of powered sites with some restrictions on power consumption are available so first in best dressed, otherwise there are unlimited non-powered sites available.
Please let us know ASAP what sites you require as powered sites are limited. Costs for the weekend are $30 per night powered and $15 per night non-powered.
- Included in camping fees are costs of the hall access,
- Toilet and showers and firewood for communal fire.
So, come along for a great weekend out where you can do as little or as much driving as you like with a great bunch of like-minded people.